Kindy Applications for 2022 are now open!
If your child's birthday falls between 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018 they are eligible to start Kindergarten in 2022. A parent/responsible person applying to enrol a child in a public school should complete this Application for Enrolment form. Only permanent Australian residents and those children holding an approved visa subclass number are eligible to enrol in public schools. Children may be enrolled in Kindergarten in one school only, either public or private.
Applications close on Friday the 23 July 2021. Applications may still be made after this date and will be considered on a case by case basis, in accordance with the Department of Education’s Enrolment Policy. Pine View Primary School is a local intake school, which means priority of enrolment is given to students who reside in our local intake area. Please check our local intake map to see if your property falls within our boundary.
We will advise the status of your child's application in August.
- The ‘Application for Enrolment’ form is an application only.
- Submitting an application does not mean the enrolment has been accepted by the school.
- Enrolment in a Kindergarten Program in a school does not guarantee a child a place in a Pre-primary program at the same school in the following year.
- A parent must apply for their child’s enrolment in Kindergarten and again the following year for Pre-primary.
- When completing the application for enrolment, please record any special needs, disabilities or health issues, so the school can put processes in place to support your child.
You can collect an application from the school office or select from the links below. The Pine View 2022 Kindy Application is our preferred application form however you can complete the generic Department of Education Application.
Please bring the following documents into the school office or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that your application is not complete until all documents have been received. (Documents can be photos of the evidence but must be clear and able to be identifiable)
Please make sure you include the following documents:
- Your child’s Birth Certificate (copy) or birth extract or equivalent identity documents;
- Two documents indicating proof of your child’s usual place of residence: for example, utilities account, lease agreement, ownership of the property, driver’s licence, statutory declaration;
- Copies of any Family Court or other court orders, and
- Visa details (if applicable) including date of entry to Australia
On acceptance of your child’s enrolment we will require a copy of your child’s Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement that is not more than two months old; or Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Form for children on a catch up schedule that is not more than six months old; or Immunisation Certificate issued by the Chief Health Officer and a completed enrolment form.
You can get a copy of your child’s statement at any time by:
- Logging into Medicare online via MyGov (my.gov.au)
- Using the Medicare Express Plus app
- Visiting a Medicare or Centerlink office, or
- Calling the AIR General Enquiries Line on 1800 653 809 to request an AIR Statement be posted.
We will contact you in August to advise the outcome of your application.